Garlic – Messidor
Garlic – Messidor:
- Overwintering planting Garlic.
- Soft neck.
- Early white variety with 8 to 12 ivory white cloves.
- Excellent taste and stores well.
- Messidor has superior yields (10 to 15 %).
- Planting time: September to January – outside and in tunnel/glasshouse.
- Requires cold conditions to develop.
- Highest yields will come from Autumn plantings.
- When the first six leaves have turned yellow, lift and dry in the sun or in an airy shed.
- Harvesting June – August.
Quantity: 3 bulbs